Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Worrying across the pond

Looks like i will be moving again! Even from Deutshland, I have to worry about this stuff. My sister is really fed up with our town, she thinks it is too boring, and cant take it anymore, so we are putting the house up for sale. She apparently has not been staying at our home since I have been in Germany so that is very telling. I sercretly think it has to do with moving in with her boyfriend but I don't want to speculate or judge her. All I know is now I have to think about getting a new place on my own and how I will afford all of that. My friends have been super stars and have been looking around for me. I feel so blessed to have people who love me like this as being over here and having to deal with this is not fun! There will be more updates on this when I get home. Less than 3 weeks to go. Booh!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Nice pictures.

Janie